What is Financial Planning?
Financial Planning is a process to help you make sensible decisions about money so you can achieve your goals in life; it's not just about investing in stocks or mutual funds.
It might involve putting appropriate wills in place to protect your family, thinking about how your family will manage without your income should you die prematurely, or spending money differently, but it involves thinking about all of these things together i.e. your 'plan'.
Peak Wealth Planning, LLC will create a sound financial plan for you in six steps:
- Establish your goals in life – short and long term
- Document the assets and liabilities you have
- Evaluate your current financial position – how close are you to achieving your goals
- Develop your plan – create a "road map" for achieving your different goals
- Implement your plan – make the changes for it to happen
- Monitor and review your plan and make adjustments when needed
It’s about getting organized; being in control of your finances rather than letting your finances control you.
By planning to meet your financial goals, you will:
- Have a much greater confidence of where you are going in life
- Reduce your stress levels and start to enjoy life more
- Gain control and peace of mind knowing you're on track for the future
For a free initial one-hour financial planning consultation, contact Peak Wealth Planning, LLC.